- 若出席整個決賽活動及準時到達將獲得1粒至叻星、30個 “CS” 分數。
Organizer: University of Macau Postgraduate Association (UMPA)
Preliminary: 14:00 on October 28, 2023, E3-G034
Semi-final: 14:00 on November 4, 2023, E3-G034
Final: 19:00 on November 11, 2023, E31-G001
In order to enrich the extracurricular life of UM students, UMPA organizes the Knowledge Competition, which is divided into three advancement rounds, and the participants are enrolled in groups of five (groups of less than five will be adjusted). The preliminary round was an offline competition with multiple-choice questions covering nine areas: literature, geography, traditional culture, current affairs, chemistry, history, biology, geography, law and economics, and the group with the highest scores advanced to the final round. In the semi-final, the contestants select the question papers from 5 of the above 9 fields to answer offline, and the group with the highest total score advanced to the final.
The final was a three-round competition between two groups of contestants, which consisted of three rounds: team quiz, two-player quiz, and one-on-one quiz. In addition to the intense competition, we also had Prof. Gang Gong, the founder of the Neo-Hsinglingism, share his wonderful poems with us, and there were exciting programs in between each round of the competition, such as poetry recitation, Peking Opera performance, games about songs, and guitar playing and singing. Students who sign up for the final round of the competition will receive 1 Smart point and 30 Knowledge Integration Points (CS). For more information, please scan the poster QR code.
Target audience: All students of UM
Please observe the following guidelines of Smart Point scheme:
- Students who attend the WHOLE Final activity and arrive ON TIME will be given one Smart Point, 20 “Knowledge Integration” (CS).
- Students who arrive late or leave early within 10 minutes will be given only half a Smart Point.
- Students who arrive late or leave early over 10 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point.
- Students who leave the venue during the activity for over 15 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point.
- Students are required to check in/out of the activity with their valid Student ID Card.
- For those who do not respect the activity or ignore the staff’s guidance, Student Affairs Office (SAO) reserves the right to cancel his/her Smart Point. SAO also reserves the right to interpret and process the Smart Point scheme.