Notice of the Graduation Committee of UMSU No. 3/2022
2023-2024 Guideline for purchasing Undergraduate Graduation Gown
After negotiating with the supplier, the total cost of a set of undergraduate graduation gown is MOP380 . The set includes a gown, a cap, a hood, and a black tie. Students are allowed to purchase single item due to their personal needs. The prices of the items are shown as follow:
(Administration fee included.)
Graduation gown set
2. An administration fee (approximately 10% of each price) will be charged for each Its purpose will be used for preparing other graduation’s activities, such as photography backdrop and souvenir etc..
3. If students are interested in purchasing the graduation gown, please fill in the form below for reservation. The deadline for submitting the application is 18:00, 5th Nov 2023. Late application will not be accepted.
4. Graduation Committee will arrange fitting services to students at the university according to the time scheduled below.
5. Students are required to pay on the day of your chosen fitting time slot. Students can only pay by cash or Bank of China transfer.
6. The fitting services date is from 7-11 th November The venue is E31-1013. The detailed timetable for each of the major is shown as follows. Students are strictly required to follow the timetable for the fitting services, exceptions are made only by personal request and reasons will be considered accordingly.
2023-2024 Graduation Gown Ordering is a bulk order and will only be done once during the academic year. If you miss this order, we will not accept any replacement order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.The google form filled is only for data Successful reservation is completed only via payment during the fitting services.
Students are required to bring their student id during the fitting
For the students who are unable to attend both the schedule and rearranged dates, please contact us with sending an email to email@example.com .
If you have any questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org contact representatives of various majors for more information. Graduation committee wishes you all have a happy graduation!